A white dress is always a fashion staple. It’s that timeless fashion trend that will never go out of style especially for spring and summer! Shop my Button-Down Linen Midi White Dress because it’s currently on sale for 20% off right now! This dress is so simple and elegant, and most importantly super flattering for all different body types. I’ve hand picked a few of my favorites that I’ve been eyeing for the summer. Here are a few ways to style your classic white dress for the warm weather!
Tip #1: Style a White Dress with your favorite jean jacket
- Denim jackets is another staple every girl should have in their closet. Here are my favorite ones below!
Tip #2: Style a White Dress with sneakers or cute slip ons
- Dress down your white dress with cute and comfy sneakers or slip ons.
Tip #3: Style a White Dress with your favorite pair of sunnies
- Any outfit would look good with the right pair of sunglasses. Find the perfect one for your outfit. I’m obsessed with Quay Australia Sunglasses because they are so affordable!
Tip #4: Style a White Dress with cute trendy woven bags
- I have an addiction with woven bags. They basically scream SUMMER. Below are a few of my favorites.
Tip #5: Get a blow out with curls & a cute side braid!
- Book a blowout session at your local Dry Bar. They have fun hair style options to choose from on their menu like Old-Fashioned, Straight-Up, Manhattan, Cosmo. Although I’m an old-fashioned type of girl, I chose cosmo for loose bouncy curls/waves. They charge $45 per session and an additional $10 if you want to add a stylish braid! It’s such a fun way to dress up your blowout and looks really cute with the right dress. Perfect way to treat yourself, especially if they give you complimentary champagne! Take care of #1.