Hi guys! Can you believe it’s already the first week of Spring? I get so many questions on how I decorate my small space in San Francisco and manage to keep up with new decorative items. The secret is to invest more in larger furniture pieces that are timeless, and spend less on smaller and more affordable decorative items that you can swap in and out every season, special occasion, or when you get bored of looking at it everyday!
- Find a timeless bed – Probably one of my most asked questions is where I get my bed from. The white tufted wingback panel bed can make your entire bedroom look chic and is really a statement piece for your room. The velvet creates an elegant and luxurious look, and you can’t go wrong with white!
- Get a gold shelfie – I just got this gold bookcase shelf this past year and I LOVE IT! It was so much fun figuring how I wanted to decorate it. I was worried that it was going to get too busy but was able to make it look as simple as possible! Remember less is more! But don’t forget to add texture, texture, texture.
- Add a faux plant – Adding this artificial faux cactus plant was perfect because I needed some greenery! House plants are supposed to make us feel comfortable and make a space feel more lively and positive!
- Add large chunky knits – This is probably one of my top selling home decor items. The large chunky knit blanket just goes with everything and adds a different texture to a space. I use this on my bed as well as my sofa.
- Decorate with pillows – This is the game changer! Pillow covers are so easy to swap out. My #1 top selling home decor item is this leopard pillow. However, I recently swapped this out with my new faux leather pillow and am in love with the color and texture!
Happy Spring decorating! How do you plan on updating and refreshing your home decor for Spring?
More picks from Wayfair!