It’s Sephora’s Spring Sale 2020! Twice a year Sephora has a HUGE sale which means it’s the perfect time to stock up on everything beauty! Sign up for an account here if you don’t have one already. And USE CODE: SPRINGSAVE at checkout.
- Sephora Rouge 20% OFF – April 17 through May 1
- Sephora VIB 15% OFF – April 21 through April 29
- Sephora Insider 10% OFF – April 24 through April 27
Here are all of my top picks for the Sephora Sale including my routine hair, facial, and makeup products. I use all of these products except the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer which I’m still deciding if I want to get it or not! Let me know if you gals have any questions on any of these products. I love them ALL!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – My new favorite foundation. It just goes on so smoothly. They have a really cool shade finder on Sephora that matches the shade from other makeup brands that helped me choose my shade!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder – I apply this on after my foundation and concealer. It’s amazing and just sets your makeup for the entire day and doesn’t make your face oily.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I apply this a few times a week at night before going to bed. It makes your lips super soft!
- Laniege Moisturizer – I apply this before putting on makeup. It’s very hydrating and makes your face feel fresh and clean.
- La Mer Moisturizer – This is on the pricier side but it’s so worth it. I got the small version and “treat myself” once in a while and feel so good everytime I use it.
- Summer Fridays CC Me Serum – I love everything Summer Fridays! Plus the co-founders are so amazing and involved. This CC serum is my favorite and I apply it before putting on foundation.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Cream – I don’t use this as often but this was one of their first products from the line and it’s perfect for travelling!
- Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Face Cleanser – This is one of their newer products and I use this everyday both in the morning and at night! It feels so clean and the texture is incredibly soft on your face, plus it smells good!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick and Lipliner Set – Who doesn’t like the pillow talk color? It’s perfect year round. This is the mini set that includes both the lipstick and the lipliner which is pretty awesome if you want to try it before purchasing the regular size.
- Dae Shampoo | Dae Conditioner – This is in my shopping cart. Not going to lie, the branding is what caught my eye. It looks so cute and I cannot wait to try the shampoo and conditioner, I heard great things!
- Olaplex Shampoo | Olaplex Conditioner – My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. My hair just feels so healthy everytime I use this, and it smells so good!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – I haven’t pulled the trigger on this, I currently have the T3 hair dryer and can’t decide if I want to get this but I heard amazing things.
- Tartelette by Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – I use this everyday both for my base and just all over. Perfect for a daily and natural look.
- T3 Curling Iron – I love this T3 curling iron! I’ve had mine for almost a year now and it is so worth it. Your curls feel much tighter and gives a much better beachy wave effect!